Below is a list of many of the services we offer, conditions we treat
Physical exams including women’s annuals, sports physicals and check-ups.
Laboratory Testing: conventional blood tests, salivary hormone panels, food
allergy testing, digestive analysis, candida (yeast), heavy metals (Mercury,
- Custom botanical tinctures, herbal teas, topicals, and capsules
- Bach flower remedies
- Nutrient-vitamin-mineral therapies.
- Individually designed diet and nutrient plans.
- Bio-identical Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Homeopathy: constitutional and combination remedies. A safe and effective medicine
using small amounts of dilute substances to stimulate healing.
- Counseling for emotional concerns.
- Exercise program planning
- Detoxification programs including heavy metal chelation therapy
Physical Medicine Treatments
- Visceral Manipulation: Hands on therapy that treats digestive problems and
removes scar tissue from
inflammation or surgery.
- Craniosacral Therapy: Gentle, hands on therapy that removes old traumas
and improves the normal relaxed state and movement of the cranium, spine,
- Massage: Dr. Greg combines multiple techniques into the most effective treatment
the individual patient. Treatment may include aromatherapy, deep tissue massage,
trigger point therapy, swedish massage, Tui Na, Matrix Energetics, muscle energy
stretching, positional release therapy and more.
- Physiotherapies: Ultrasound therapy; Electro-therapies ; TDP Far infrared.
- Hydrotherapy: Classic Naturopathic treatments using hot and/or cold water applications. »» Go to top
Treatments are relaxing, increase vitality, promote speedier healing, remove pain and stimulate the immune system.
|Conditions Commonly Treated (include
but are not limited to):
- Autoimmune diseases
- Bipolar disorder
- Blood sugar imbalances
- Childhood illness
- Chronic disease
- Digestive disorders
- Mood disorders
- Pain disorders
- Peptic ulcers
- Skin problems
- Sleep disorders
Fee schedule is as follows:
- Naturopathic medical care: Initial visit (one and a half hours) is
$245 which includes a comprehensive intake, history, physical exam,
initial assessment and treatment plan.
- Children under twelve are provided an initial one hour visit for $175
- Future Naturopathic care visits are $190 per hour dividable by 15
- Physical medicine: $150 / hour for body work. Typical visit: 15-60
- Phone consultation is available at our hourly rate of $190.
Payment is required at the time of services rendered. We accept
cash, personal checks, and credit cards.
We can provide patients with a bill coded for insurance reimbursement
that should be submitted to the insurance company by the patient.
The insurance company will then decide if and how much it will reimburse
you for your Naturopathic care. Most PPO insurance plans will cover
lab work and imaging that the doctors order.
There is no charge for cancellations with 24 hour notice. Appointments
cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will incur a $50 charge. A full
office visit fee will be charged for failure to provide any notice of
cancellation . »» Go
Whitewater Naturopathic Medical Clinic • 1097
East Main Street Suite C • Grass Valley, CA 95945
content©2005-2013 Whitewater Naturopathic design©2005-2013